SMART ENERGY aims to improve the performance of your wind farms by providing high quality services.
we carry out a variety of blade works by IRATA certified personnel.
- Rope access
- Blade inspection
- Conductivity check
- Replace main components and parts on any manufacture’s wind turbines.
- Trouble shootings and Inspection on main components (ex. Gearbox, Generator, Main bearing) and electrical parts.
Bore scope inspection (BSI)
- Inspect internal parts of Gearbox or Blade bearing etc
- Live streaming service during inspection
- Oil and Grease analysis in Japan
- Risk Assessment from findings
- Manufacture’s periodical maintenance
- Owner’s inspection
- METI, periodical safety self-inspection
- Oil and grease analysis in Japan
Verify contents interpretation and examine potential risks with customers.
- Construction support by skilled technicians.
- Translate and support communication (Japanese/English)
- Assist site activities and communication during wind farm construction, dismounting a turbine etc.
- Technical Due diligence
- Wind turbine health check: Analyze risks and healthiness of your wind turbine via
- wind turbine operation, operational condition, maintenance and troubleshooting logs.
- Asset management
- Comprehensive support for site operation.
- Advise site management applying data analysis tools and conducting turbine health check.
- Based on data from wind turbine, analyze operation condition with AI system for proactive maintenance plan
- Continuous data analysis
- Secondary SCADA